ContactLab solutions for direct mobile marketing
SMSLab is the service for initiating direct marketing
operations on mobile systems (fax, cell phone).
With SMSLab you can send personalised SMS or MMS messages in just a few simple steps to selected user databases, with real time monitoring, to conduct a complete analysis of the campaigns’ progress.
- SMS or MMS Format Functions
- Multiple or single dispatch
- Creation and management of pre-established receiver groups
- Instant dispatch or scheduled programming for day/hour of dispatch
- Possibility of utilising differentiated models and templates
- Direct entry of new contacts
- Import/export of address books and lists of phone numbers from Excel or CSV files (text files)
- Creation and management of groups inside the Statistics book
The SMS and MMS dispatch status can be controlled in real time in the statistics section.
Input may be presented:
- Divided by customer or grouped
- Both as tables or graphic design
- Grouped by mobile operator
- Presented by country
SMSLab applications can be combined with order, booking, purchasing systems …
- Checks formatting correctness and gives the possibility of acting on the SMS in arrival that fail to comply with parameters, notifying satisfactory status of data entered (number status, etc.)
- Returning the details of the order, booking or purchase
- Automatically transmits information to pre-established databases, collecting essential data for developing CRM
- Creates email messages with details of the orders
- Generates automatic personalised SMS with reply, confirming the order and eventual private and confidential codes and credentials
SMSLab can be used to support promotional and informative actions, prize competitions, polls, events …
- Receivers can send an SMS with a code from a coupon or product to take part in the extraction
- Personal details and profiles may be requested in the SMS, including the email address, to automatically feed the corporate database
- Winners are notified via SMS about the win and procedures for collecting the prize instantly at the competition expiry date
- The SMS may be sent against an event (triggering): upon reaching points in the loyalty program or purchasing a product on-line
The aim of this manuale is to help users learn quickly how to use ContactLab and exploit its features to the full. The first four chapters describe in detail the 4 sections that make up the platform: configure, create, comunicate, analyse.
» Consult the manual
» Download the pdf version (7,4 MB)
ContactLab is proud to take part in the International Email Marketing Summit 2012.
ContactLab is the innovative technological platform as a multi-channel management for direct and relationship marketing conveyed through digital communication channels (e-mail, SMS, MMS, fax).